Friday, February 23, 2007

Walking My Baby Back Home YouTube

I just realized that through VisualHub (a mac utility) that I can easily make DVD versions of many of my slide shows. The program also stitches files together. I made one of this and I also made a youtube version.I mentioned this previously here (copy and paste the url below-I'm too lazy now to code the direct link)
http://dbellel.blogspot.com/2006/05/walking-my-baby-back-home.html

This actually illustrates tech idea #29. With younger kids, instead of having them act out a suggested movie scene, just have them pose for a receated historical scene and take stills of that for a latedr constructed slide show movie version.
tech idea # 30. By creating DVD versions (using say VisualHub for Mac) of home made movies you can create a more easily shared version of studfent work
since DVD players are certainly cheap enough and can be connected to the more prevalent large format monitors used in offices and auditoriums.

No comments: