Friday, January 05, 2007

In Praise Of Adam Baskin

Adam Baskin - I have been racing bikes since 1995 and currently race as a Category 1 on the road and track. I love stage racing and have raced in numerous Latin American and Caribbean UCI events. In 2001, I won the South Eastern Conference Collegiate road race championship. I am a USA Cycling Elite Level coach as well as a Carmichael Training Systems, Coaching college graduate. I have both a Bachelors and a Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology. I am currently employed as an Exercise Physiologist at the USA Triathlon National Training Center in Clermont, FL where I am the "go-to" person for all cycling related issues. My responsibilities at the NTC include VO2max testing, Lactate Threshold testing, and professional bike fitting. While I enjoy my work at the training center, my true passion is coaching.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does this have to do with little league baseball on the LES in 1959?

Anonymous said...

I think this guy is a fraud like lance armstrong is as well as another guy with the same name

Anonymous said...

He might take performance enhancing drugs. Someone told me he was seen foaming at the mouth

Anonymous said...

Just trying to figure out how I ended up in this blog? I'm fairly certain I'm not a fraud, and I'm quite sure I've never used PEDs.
Adam

David Ballela said...

the guy pictured is not a fraud.
many of the comments are phony