Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Sad Cup Of Joe: No Mo Moe

For those of you whose existence hangs in desperation, waiting for the solace that a Sunday Cup Of Joe from Joey B. brings, I am sorry to forward the following: Dave, Due to loss in extended family - with the passing of Moe N. - Joe B. will have to pass on the usual coffee chat. Usually all the news that’s fit to print is fitting but today it’s more fit to let a little silence ring to commemorate the passing of a fine father. I know you will understand but I’m worried about the readers out there so feel it necessary to extend a word of reassurance. Please step aside for a second, Dave, while I speak directly to the devoted Pseudo readership. You who feel you can’t make it through the week without the usual taste of Joe, I’m here to tell you that you can. That’s the message for the day. You can always push a bit further, persevere a tad longer, hump a bit longer than you ever thought you could. So I’m going to ask you all to set that up sideways in your rucksacks and sleep on it when the time comes. Otherwise I will return to my assigned post post-haste in the near future. Best wishes for a blessed day, especially to you atheists out there. Agnostics too. True believers, fend for yourselves.
With help and heart for all,
Joe B aka Joey B.

No comments: