Friday, July 28, 2006

Pseudo Pseudo

You never know who might read your blog. The site meter has shown me over time that:


1. If you're blogging to get attention, try screaming anti-Bush slogans in front of the White House instead
2. There's a lot of interest in the Principal from Hell posting at the NYCDOE
3. Many, many people in foreign countries are interested in Harlem
4. Mind mapping is very popular.
Nevertheless, I received a heartening email from a once very influential and now semi-influential technocrat who may have blown my pseudo cover
"Many people who write blogs are narcissists and pretentious pseudo intellectuals. Hopefully I'm not one of them"... you are not one of them! Your blog....is funny, biting, irreverent....really, really, clever and on the money...etc. etc. etc. All that to say... "I really like it!" Actually, I really like that because it shows that your work is some kind of blurred line between your personal interests, desire to communicate what your feel is important and why, art (I see it that way), and your teaching and coaching of colleagues... That's the sort of thing that can't be scripted or mocked up.

I doubt though, that I'll be getting an email from Ariel Sharon, telling me that my blog is a Mossad false flag operation

No comments: