Monday, October 29, 2007

Dinner With Drac


I found a file of Halloween memorabilia images and it needed a soundtrack

A dinner was served for three
At Draculas house by the sea
The hors doeurve were fine
But I choked on my wine
When I learned that the main course was me
The waitress a vampire named Perkins
Was so very fond of small gherkins
While serving tea
She ate 43
Which pickled her internal workings
Igor the scalpels go on the left with the pitchforks
Igor, Igor...
What a swimmer is Draculas daughter
But her pool looks more red than it oughter
The blood stains the boats
But its easy to float
Because blood is much thicker than water

(Instrumental Break)

Dracula old friend how are things in Transylvania
For dessert there was batwing confetti
And the veins of a mummy named Betty
I first frowned upon it
But with ketchup on it
It tasted very much like spaghetti
Goodnight whatever you are

No comments: