Saturday, January 19, 2008

Subliminal Messages From Hillary

video
More from joemande :
It’s common knowledge that Mrs. Clinton is a barfy, barfy woman, but you have to respect her sense of humor. I was on HillaryClinton.com (a.k.a. my homepage) and was surprised by her coy use of sarcasm on the front page: All the pundits are saying that the voters chose Obama’s “Change” over Hillary’s “Experience.” In a speech this morning in New Hampshire she told a crowd that “You need experience to make change…the type of change I’ve been making for the last 35 years!!!” Those changes apparently include her maiden name and a billion pantsuits. I’m kind of hoping Hillary wins in ‘08, just so Laura Bush can run against her 2012. Two experienced ladies! That would be an exciting political race!

1 comment:

Subliminal CDs said...

I felt that your post was highly enlightening. It brought up some key areas that I've discussed on http://www.chargedaudio.com