Saturday, August 07, 2010

Berke's Law


Audio from illfolks
Hey lover
Let's make the scene
I've got a crazy hifi in my limousine
Birds of a feather
Should wing it together
If we're forsaking love
We're breaking Burke's Law
Hey lover
Let's make some time
If we don't grab this moment
It would be a crime
Love me, admit it
And you'll be acquitted
When we're making love
We're making Burke's Law
It's a law
Without a flaw
It's practically ideal
It's a cool unbending rule
From which there's no appeal
Hey lover
Let's make some sense
If you're defying Burke's Law
You have no defense
Since I'm testifying
My love's undying
Give in, baby give
And live by Burke's Law
I've played my ace now
I rest my case now

Hey Yank fans
Give me some slack
I've got nothing left in my big bat
I'm from the NL
A league that's below level
If you're forsaking wins
We're bringing Berke's Law
Hey Yank fans
You're losing time
If we don't grab this moment
It would be a crime
Don't blame me, admit it
Let Cash be convicted
If you're forsaking wins
We're making Berke's Law

No comments: