Thursday, June 28, 2012

Brian And Rosalita

So is Brian a Springsteen fan with his choice of the Rosalita fake id for his mistress? from the nypost
The batty British blonde accused of shaking down Yankees GM Brian Cashman revealed yesterday that he scored her fake identification — so she could quietly get an abortion. Louise Meanwell says Cashman knocked her up in June of last year, and was “unnerved” when she told him she was pregnant, according to papers filed in Manhattan Supreme Court yesterday. Cashman “informed me that if I was to continue the pregnancy he would want nothing to do with me or the child,” Meanwell wrote in an affidavit. “When I informed Mr. Cashman that I decided to terminate the pregnancy, he demanded that I provide him with two passport-size photographs so he could obtain a fake ID,” the filing says. “Not only did Mr. Cashman obtain a fake ID for me in the name of Rosalita Gonzalez, he also took in finding a clinic to provide the abortion service and car service for me on the day of the procedure.

No comments: