Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fuhrman's Eye To Eye Contract Contact


 Could there be a conflict of interest?
To help make the decision on whether to grant the exception, Steiner has convened a panel to be led by Dr. Susan Fuhrman, president of Teachers College. She has received tens of millions of dollars in city Department of Education contracts, including one worth $16 million signed this year.
Across the crowded educational panel room
Through a maze of deciding people
She sits so quiet and all alone
Wanting to get the fiscal fever

And then she raised her head
Her eyes caught mine
And that was all that I needed
In her eyes I saw the need for money
The warm, soft feeling
'Cause we made

Eye to eye contract contact
Eye to eye contract contact(Oh, oh, oh yeah)
Eye to eye contract contact
(We made)Eye to eye contract contact
You and me

contract contact
You were looking at me
I was looking at you
You were looking at me

No comments: